We will be reading the play A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens! Please visit the following websites in order to learn more about the play and the setting of A Christmas Carol. Read and view the materials at each site and answer the questions on the handout provided.
- The Origins of A Christmas Carol
- Street Life in London in the 19th Century
- Victorian Houses and Where Victorians Lived
- Inside Victorian Houses
- Poverty and Families in the Victorian Era
- A Christmas Carol Film Trailer (1938)
- Charles Dickens – An Animated Biography
- Can You Survive Victorian London? Play this Game and Find Out!
Here’s a link to a digital copy of the play from our textbook: A Christmas Carol
Leave a comment below about one important or interesting thing you learned from reading and viewing these materials.